We take infringement of others' intellectual property rights very seriously and will respond to any lawful claims of infringement. The following is a statement of our DMCA Notice and Takedown Policy, which outlines the procedure for submitting reports of alleged infringement.
In conformity with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512), to request removal of material on the website which you believe violates your intellectual property rights, you must provide a written notice which includes the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted material that is claimed to be infringed, or a representative list of multiple materials that are claimed to be infringed.
- The location of the material that is believed to be infringing , including the URL(s) where the material is located or any other information detailed enough to enable us to locate the material.
- Your full contact information, which includes your name, postal address, telephone number and email address.
- Your statement of good faith belief that the material that is the subject of the complaint is not authorized for use by the copyright owner, an agent for the copyright owner, or the law.
- A statement by you that the information in the notice you are submitting is accurate and that you are either the owner of the work that is claimed to be infringed or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- Your physical or electronic signature or that of a person whom you have authorized to act on your behalf.
Please be aware that any DMCA notification that does not contain all of the information detailed in the above list will be considered invalid and will not receive a response.
All claims of copyright infringement should be forwarded to us through our contact form.
Misrepresentation of facts when submitting a claim of copyright infringement is a serious offense and may result in your liability for damages, including court and lawyer fees. Do not submit false claims.
This site reserves the right to remove or disable access to any materials claimed to be infringing or deemed to be infringing by fact or circumstance that make infringing activity apparent. The accounts of repeated infringers will be terminated, and access to the the infringing materials will be disabled posthaste, according to the procedures set forth in 17 U.S.C. §512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
We reserve the right to modify this policy without notice, and therefore we encourage all users to check back regularly in order to remain informed of any such modifications.